Safflower Oil is a Team Player
Fat is good. While your doctor may not agree, your hairstylist surely will.
Moisturizing your hair with products rich in nutrients and fatty acids will be the difference between your hair flourishing or drying out. One ingredient that will help your hair thrive is safflower oil.
Safflower is a relative of the sunflower and a plant that is native to India and Iran but can also be found in North America. It has been used for centuries to help treat hair loss.
With so many benefits, safflower oil is the oil you didn’t know you wanted to try but absolutely need in your hair routine. Here are the top 10 reasons your hair will love safflower oil:
- Stimulates hair growth as well as its strength
- Cleansing properties that can help eliminate dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and scalp
- It helps to improve the blood circulation on the scalp
- Decreases the inflammation and irritation of the skin
- Possesses antioxidant properties
- It helps to maintain or increase the softness and shine of hair
- Promotes the healing of blemishes and wounds on the scalp
- Reduces dandruff
- Moisturizes hair
- It helps to reduce hair loss.
Another amazing benefit of safflower oils is that it helps to maintain the potency of other ingredients when combined in a product. We have all experienced products that seem to lose their effectiveness when not used up quickly.
Loss of potency is not something you will have to worry about with our Moisture Repair Cream. While we are sure you will not have to worry about this sitting on the shelf for long due to its multi-use formulation, it will surely give you continued consistency over time.
Safflower oil combined with the other nutrient-rich oils, butters, and extracts makes our Moisture Repair Cream a hair routine must-have.